ralphy;588414 Wrote:
> truehl,
>
> If you're planning to release squeezeslave with your squeezeplug images
> I'd suggest including a newer version than 0.9-173.  I'm currently
> testing version 1.0 and plan to release it soon, a week or two from
> now.  The current google code source tree revision 209 will most likely
> be the branch point for 1.0 as testing over the last two weeks is going
> well.
>
> You should be able to build it using
> contrib/makefile.linux26-armel-alsa-display and get rid of the need to
> use aoss.  You should update this line to use 1541 instead of 1534.
>
> LIBPORTAUDIO=portaudio-r1541
>
> and you can comment out these two lines if you don't want the display
> baggage.
>
> #CFLAGS+=-DINTERACTIVE
> #LIBS+=-lncurses -llirc_client

Thx a lot Ralphy,
I'm glad that you support squeezeslave for marvel. I think I'll wait on
your final version! The actual one run'a great, but only with an "old"
kernel. With actual kernel the sound is "scratchy". Will it be better
with the new version?

Greetings,
Thomas

--
truehl

SBS 7.6.x on SqueezePlug, Squeezebox Duet
Thecus N4100 pro NAS,
My SqueezePlug Wiki: http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezePlug
My Blog: http://squeezeplug.de/
My Downloads: http://squeezeplug.de//?page_id=2

Feel free to donate my SqueezePlug project:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=3R2M49ARYWK6C,
thanks a lot!