> Thanks, still hoping someone can help me here, I am sure there have
> already been hundreds of Receivers been set up with WPA2 from this
> forum.
>
> If I get no answer I will try the list.

Ok, if you managed to configure the receiver for LAN mode, that means
that Net:UDAP is already working for you. Great!

What happens if you use the the WPA2 config commands from Robin's
official Wiki page?
http://projects.robinbowes.com/Net-UDAP/trac/wiki/SampleUsage

set interface=0 wireless_mode=0 wireless_region_id=14
wireless_SSID=MySSID wireless_wpa_on=1 wireless_wpa_mode=2
wireless_wpa_cipher=3 wireless_wpa_psk="Top Secret!" lan_ip_mode=1
squeezecenter_address=192.168.1.150

(Remember that the Receiver must be connected to your LAN while using
Net:UDAP, even if you want to setup a WLAN connection!)

Replace MySSID, the PSK and 192.168.1.150 by the actual values of your
network.

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android