Hi, I have downloaded an udap_shell_0_0 and seem to have connected well
enough to my stand alone SBR, after initially getting returns to init
after reset, I now seem to be getting somewhere , but cant seem to see
the unit on either the server control panel or squeezebox.com

I do already have a sqbox Boom but although I have had this connected
to another laptop its only been used for internet radio really.
I cant see this boom from my newly installed Squeeze server on a new
laptop.

I now currently have a permenant blue LED on the SBR which if the
wireless is power cycled, goes to Red init. then through Yellow back to
one second violet/white and back to Blue.
I understand this means its wirelessly connected to my network, but
cannot see the squeeze server...

any pointers please, I seem frustratingly close LOL
I have used teh ip addy of my laptop for the time being (a few cd
files)but intend picking up one of the Proliant microservers. in the
near future..I have hopefully attached my udap list. any comments
appreciated

--
IWANTBLUE