hmmm... I see the points mentioned above, even though its working so was
going to add the couple of points raised, but now although the SBR is
connected just fine I can now not find it with the UDAP?

initially I had conected to it via hard wired to laptop, but then
changed settings to wireless, and indeed changed settings whilst
connecting wirelessly.

changed the name of it via ipeng.

now UDAP only seems to 'find' the ipod touch??  even after shutting
down the touch, udap only throws up the addy of the touch??

I guess this just shows I've managed to set up an SBR without knowing
what I'm doing .....

--
IWANTBLUE