results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=85135
Question: Which of these iPeng enhancements would be most important for
you?

- Non-Swipe Now-Playing UI for iPhone
- "SqueezePlay-like" menu operation
- Main Player controls permanently available instead of shortcut bar
- Smaller and lower resolution artwork
- New Main Screen UI for iPad
- Advanced Synchronization
- Additional Functionality (please elaborate)

pippin;606111 Wrote:
> Ah, you see, that's another one of these cases. I did get quite a few
> complaints that this makes it too easy to destroy your playlist...

Man I hated the instant play when clicking on album art.  Dozens of
times a night the playlist got blown away by friends clicking on the
album art.  Even with the awesome "Party Mode" preventing this from
happening now, I still think it should be a long click on regular mode,
it's just not intuitive having instant play on the art and drill into on
the album name.

.02

--
Jeff Flowerday