After I changed internet provider I've got a new router wich also works
like a sentral for tv and phone (fibercable).
This f*****g box have given me a lot of problems with my SBR.
I can not access it wired or wireless when running UDAP to config it. I
have to set ut my old router and a temporary network to run the config,
this router is not connected to the internet so I can not use it for
Spotify. I boot the SBR and connect it to my wireless network and
afterwards it only stops on the solid blue light, this happens more
often after the last firmware update.
mysqueezebox.com and Squeezebox Server are running perfectly on my pc
but the SBR can't find it on the network. Tried to turn off the
firewall on my computer without results.
This is my config on my SBR:

discover
conf 1 set interface=0 wireless_mode=0 wireless_region_id=14
wireless_SSID=whitecastle
wireless_wpa_on=1 wireless_keylen=1 wireless_wpa_psk="mywpakey"
lan_ip_mode=1
squeezecenter_address=192.168.10.102
save_data
reset

As you can see it all looks fine on the Diagnostics.

[image:
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k151/janstian/Skjermbilde.jpg]

--
redline