ModelCitizen;610380 Wrote:
> It's not. I doubt if there is anyone who has used both a controller and
> iPeng on an iPhone who would not state that the iPhone is not hugely
> better.
> The other third party apps are better thsan the controller too. I just
> have less experience of them.
>
> Good luck.
>
> MC

iPhone controllers are better as they have a touch screen, easier to
navigate, better for playlists and aesthetically better. The duet was
launched before that type of app took off and was quickly overtaken for
many.

however the duet controller can have some benefits, its a dedicated
controller as opposed to a device that you use for calls, texts, email,
internet etc. etc., I find it a lot quicker to control my SB players
from the Duet controller or Touch remote then iPeng, in the living room
I would say that the Touch remote shades iPeng usage (however iPeng
always used if friends are round and I'm in showing off mode!!),
another reason is battery life.

--
socistep