I've recently noticed some weirdness with 7.5.3, but haven't been able
to reproduce it reliably.

1) getting occasional brief (< 1 second) dropouts when streaming FLAC
over wired ethernet. Usually it occurs in the last 30 seconds or so of
a track. Once it starts doing it the dropouts occur more frequently.
Sometimes transitions to new tracks aren't smooth either, as if the new
track starts too soon. If I restart SBS these problems go away.

2) Last night I had an SB2 and Touch (both wired) sync'd, and suddenly
the SB2 stopped playing. Again, everything was fine after restarting
SBS.

Still need to try to isolate problems and check logs.

--
aubuti