Since I upgraded to 7.5.3 and then de-graded back to 7.5.2 my Boom and
Classic lose their network connection nearly every day and I return
home from work to find that interminable message on the screen telling
me to use the bank button to attempt to reconnect. Hitting the back
button does nothing. Nor does hitting the play button. Touching a
volume button brings up the main home menu and all is good again.
.
What is going on with my once nearly reliable set-up?

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen