As I have typed often on this Forum, I would love to see a Duet Remote
mated with a Harmony 1000. The problem would be getting it to a price
point that more then 10 Squeezebox Fanatics would be willing to pay.

The fact that anybody can get a used iTouch on EBAY and buy iPeng for
it and have a killer remote and an iPod, makes it hard for any new
Logitech product to be a Squeezebox remote control. And we are not even
talking about the new iPad type tablets that are on the way.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures,
Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W
Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: Duet, Mac Mini