I have 3 SB3, 3 Booms, 1 Duet and one Radio... and a large library that
consists of MP3s and quite a few FLACs.

I have just experienced one hangup while playing FLACs. Other than that
it seems stable for me (knock on wood) wven though I have played a mix
of players in full synch.

I run 7.5.3 on Linux - maybe the instabilities are platform dependent?
In any case, I am glad I have observed no major issues. Then again, I
have not experienced major benefits or changes, either, but I try to
keep up with stable releases.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: MiniITX build w/Intel D510MO - Ubuntu 10.04LTS - SBS 7.5.1
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet (1), Radio (1), Accuphase DP65v CD
(used as DAC mostly)
Amplifiers: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1