pippin;619396 Wrote:
> Could it be that your server loses players from time to time?

Could be.  There are certain actions, like a Mixed Tag scan, that cause
the server to become unresponsive.  It could be something like that.

I'll try to pay more attention to what's going on with the server if
this happens again.

> There have been issues like that with some server versions, don't
> remember which ones it were.
> If iPeng is still running in the background and a player is dropped, it
> selects another one and I believe there is a bigger threshold for
> dropping the "iPeng" player because as long as it's not playing, that
> one will _always_ disconnect when iPeng goes to the background so iPeng
> doesn't immediately drop it to avoid it being deselected every time.

I'd rather the iPod player not be selected in this case.  Is it
possible to remove the iPod from the list of players?  The novelty has
worn off.

--
Daverz