ajwillys;619892 Wrote:
> I haven't downloaded the app yet (my squeezebox's are on the UPS truck
> as we speak), but I would think this type of functionality would be
> better served with a widget, something like the pandora widget.

I know that flatterman has plans for this in Squeeze Commander, but
IIRC there are genuine issues over full-blown functionality to do with
power-drain keeping the thing communicating with the server. A
middle-ground widget just to perform fire-and-forget basic controls
would be more feasible, but I'll let flatterman have the final word on
that.

--
hunta