If you're looking for a decent sized Android tablet to control your SBS
(or whatever reason) this one's a decent deal. It's a ViewSonic gTablet
10.1" Multi-touch. It's at woot.com, but only today as they just do
one-day deals.
There are a couple of custom ROMs available (I've been looking at the
Cyanogen one). No idea if it'll get the upcoming Android tablet ROM
(screen might not have enough pixels). Lots of good info (and useless
blather) in the forum at woot.

I've been starting in on Android coding, and this is as cheap as the
second hand phones I was looking at, so I snapped one up (well
'snapped' being a relative thing, woot sometimes takes 5 days to
ship).
I'll also use it to control by SB server. It occurred to me that some
other folks here might also be interested in using one for that
purpose, so I thought I'd comment.

Admins: please feel free to delete this in a bit as it's not useful
info as of, well, 3/24...

Oh - I don't feel so bad for having missed the weekend deal on Duets
now...

Bob

--
bobkoure