mherger;620413 Wrote:

> > and have a way to configure the menu buttons keeping only
> > the necessary one.
>
> I don't understand this request.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Goal is to make the ui as simple as possible and have all unused button
hidden
e.g. My App, App galery, Internet radio, even Settings can go hidden
for me.
Ideally I would like to have the possibility to cutomize each level of
ui, so inexperienced users (friends) are not mixed by unecessary
stuff.
I most of time run just music from local server, w/o even a web
connection, or sometimes I listen web radio who are preset in My
Favorits with of course web connection enabled.

--
your momo