Hi magnus,

I'm not sure yet about a release date of a next feature version of
SqueezePad. I had to reduce my work on SqueezePad a bit to accommodate
to the needs of my family (doing night shifts all the time along my
regular job didn't get me much love), so no further work has been done
yet, sorry :(

Right now there is just a bugfix-update which makes SqueezePad
compatible to the latest Beta versions of SqueezeboxServer.

Having said that: I'm planning to start work on new features soon.
Due to popular demand right now on my road map is a portrait mode and a
way to present bigger album art.

Just looked into the poll
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=83106&page=9&highlight=squeezepad)
and it looks that synchronization now has one more vote than the big
cover arts.
So I might change my mind again when portrait mode is ready. In any
case the synchronization feature is in one of the top three spots of my
priority list.

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)* - -now featuring streaming
to iPad!-
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.x) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.