Christian,

I sent you a "beer" after version 0.9.6.1 got installed on my Nexus
One. Cheers!

I have 2 servers running on my home network
1- a stable Version 7.5.4 - r32171
2- a beta Version: 7.6.0 - r32427

Each server runs on its own physical computer.  For some time, I was
able to connect to both servers. I am not sure what is going on, but
after some windows updates and after installing the latest nightly
build, automatic discovery doesn't find the server on 7.6.

I tried adding the server (with its FIXED ip address), but the server
doesn't show in the list and thus cannot be controlled.

It is possible to get to the server using the browser on the phone
pointing to port 9000.

--
sle118