results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=17185
Question: Who wants a Squeezebox Boombox?

- I'm interested.
- No, thanks.

Very much yes!  I had wondered what a boombox was.  I don't want
something with huge speakers and a built in sub, which is what a
boombox sounds like to me.  However, if you're talking about something
like a portable tape/radio/cd device, but with the tape/radio/cd
replaced by a squeezebox then count me in!  Being able to move
something around the house at will would be fantastic.  Likewise, I'm
not bothered about battery support - I have plugs all around the house,
and I'm unlikely to have a wireless  network present when I'm somewhere
without a plug.  When I mentioned to my wife about the rumours of a new
device being mooted on these forums, this was exactly what she hoped the
new device would be, and that's independently of this new thread.

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye