Rhyan;641580 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Having a few problems with my current setup and wondered if anyone had
> any experience with this.
>
> Basically, my setup comprises two SB3s accessing the Squeezebox server
> running on a ReadyNAS duo. Until last Wednesday (the day we moved), the
> SB3s were wirelessly connected to the ReadyNAS via a Netgear DGN2000
> router (the NAS was wirelessly connected to the router via a Buffalo N
> ethernet bridge). I had BT (ADSL) broadband. Each device took a fixed
> IP address from the router. Everything worked a treat.
>
> Since then, I have moved house and now have a Virgin Media Super Hub.
> Each device seems to take the fixed IP addresses ok again. I can access
> the NAS, and the SB3s can play music from the server.
>
> However, I cannot access any internet functions (radio, favourites,
> apps, iPlayer) from the SB3 as I did before. Instead, it sits there
> trying to connect, and all I get is the error message given in the
> title.
>
> I suspect it's some kind of port problem on the router, but I don't
> know how I can trace this or what I can do about it.
>
> Anyone have any nuggets of adivce?
>
> Cheers,
> Rhyan

sounds to me like SbS is not seeing your mysqueezebox.com credentials.
Look at the SbS > Settings > mysb.com tab. reenter your credentials and
hit "apply"...look carefully aftewards as the error message on that page
is not that obvious.

Also, I'd unplug SB players, computer running SbS, NAS, router. The
restart in reverse, letting each step fully start/boot before going to
the next step.

--
garym