The problem appeared to be with the fact I had set the ReadyNAS as a
fixed IP address (I spotted someone else in an old thread on a
different part of the forum with a similar problem). The VM Super Hub
simply didn't like it. Changing it to a dynamic address enabled me to
enter my mysqueezebox.com credentials and to get access to internet
functions from the SB3.

In the end, I've set up a DMZ using my old Netgear router (so using the
VM Super Hub as a modem only) as the VM Super Hub kept dropping the
wireless signal. I've switched it back to a fixed IP address for the
NAS, too, as I prefer it this way. It all seems to be working fine so
far (and the wireless hasn't dropped out once yet!).

Thanks for all the suggestions.
Rhyan

--
Rhyan