1) download the command line shell from
http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
2) be sure SBS is stopped
3) make a copy of squeezebox.db in the SBS cache folder
4) open the db sqlite3 squeezebox.db
5) run the following commands
UPDATE albums SET musicmagic_mixable=1;
UPDATE contributors SET musicmagic_mixable=1;
UPDATE genres SET musicmagic_mixable=1;
UPDATE tracks SET musicmagic_mixable=1;

4/5 alt)Alternately, you can do steps 4 and 5 together by running the
following from the command prompt

sqlite3 squeezebox.db "UPDATE albums SET musicmagic_mixable=1; UPDATE
contributors SET musicmagic_mixable=1; UPDATE genres SET
musicmagic_mixable=1; UPDATE tracks SET musicmagic_mixable=1;"

6) start sbs

This works for me. It may or may not for you. I haven't any testing
other than to run it If it doesn't, just replace your modified
squeezebox.db with the copy you made
Note that you are marking all tracks as mixable. Now, if you click the
'M' to the right of a track, and that track is not mixable, you'll get
an empty mix (I think - no way for me to test this)

--
bobkoure