I have just also done a very smooth upgrade from 7.5.5 to the latest
7.6.1 r33068. As an old seasoned user of SC going back a long time, I
have been watching the progree of the 7.6 trunk for a very long time.
I would like to thank all those who have contributed in what ever way
they have to make the 7.6.1 update worth the wait.
Just a shame some users had the issues with the initial 7.6.0 release
which should had been released to the forum as a "release canditate"
with all the associated health warnings that you would expect from such
a version. I have learnt that lesson many times in the past
now............

--
simonjedrake

QNAP TS-239 (v 3.4.4 build 0718). Seagate Barracuda ES 1000GB x 2.
SSOTS 4.12b  SC 7.6.1-33068
2 x SB3, 1 x SB2, 1 x SB Controller, SB Radio & iPad/iPhone/iTouch with
iPeng/Spotify
QNAP TS-109 Pro (v 3.3.0 build 0924T) & a QNAP TS-101 (v 2.5.0 build
1210T) for secondary backup.
Panasonic BL-C30 & Bl-C160 Cameras. Apple Airport Express.
iTunes Playlist Library. Netgear DG834N Router