maggior;660592 Wrote:
> You'll have to convert it to something the squeezebox can deal with.
> The squeezebox can deal with WavePack (wv) files, but not iso.
>
> Here's an article that may help:
> http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=79456&pid=694634&st=25&#entry694634
>
> I would suggest using something like foobar2000 to convert the WavePack
> file to wave.  Then you can use something like 7zip or WinRar to extract
> the contents of the ISO file - which will probably be individual wave
> files.  Then, encode these files to FLAC for playback on your system.
>
> Basically, this iso.wv formatting is VERY unconventional and it will be
> an uphill battle for you if you keep it in that format.

Foobar 2k can convert a wavpack directly to individual flac files :-)
There is NO loss of anyhting in this process.

One beauty of Squeezebox playback is that the flac files will play back
gaplessly.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.