BTW: As the current release still has problems with some servers (DB
sync does not work) and renders the app unusable:

Anyone having major problems with 0.9.6.x can drop me a line by email (
android ATT flattermann DOTT net ) and I'll send you the old 0.9.5
release that you can use until the problems are sorted out.

Please use the subject "SqueezeCommander Downgrade" as I still have
some issues with my spam filter (it does not work at the moment and I'm
kind of DOSed by 1k mails per day).

Any mail with "SqueezeCommander" in the subject will be moved to a
special folder, so please make sure to add this to the subject.

Thanks.

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android