bwaldron;662733 Wrote:
> I have a related request, On my new Droid Bionic, the SD card where I
> like to download my music is now  /mnt/sdcard-ext rather than
> /mnt/sdcard (which is the internal
> "media storage" area). Could we add /sdcard-ext as a third option for
> Download Storage?
>
> Great to have you back!

Every device mounts the external sd card different.  The Asus
Transformer mounts it as /Removable.

Adding a bunch of options for each device would be a pain.  If you have
root access to your phone you most likely can change the mount point, I
did on my transformer.  xda forums is a good place to look for this
type of information on your device.

A better option if possible might be if / was an option for the root
location and then we could just specify path after that?

--
Jeff Flowerday