flattermann;662530 Wrote:

> I've applied this hack to the newest Beta (BETA-20111010-223101) now.
>
> A resync will only be done if the number of items in the DB are at
> least +-2 items (as reported by the server).
>
> Please give it a try.

I tried this evening a couple of hours.

It did just one sync:

Albums: 2814/2816
Artists: 1058/1059
Genres: 270/270
Songs: 35060/35103

My music did not change since yesterday so statistics are the same I
posted in my previous message.

I tried to provoke rescans by exiting and entering squeezecommander
several times and switching back and forth to mysqueezebox.

So at the moment the hack seems to work.

I have another issue to report: sometimes (the first time) it takes
forever to load a directory and forcing reload seems to speed up
things. And I have a couple of minor cosmetic issues. Is this the right
place to write about this issues?

Also I would like to suggest to look for an app icon less anonymous.
With the recent fresh new look the icon seems a bit outdated...

Thank you very much for your help.

--
ciarpame