reniera;663925 Wrote:
> Indeed but i have installed squeezebox things at two other places and
> don't want to enter a system where i'd have to go to every places every
> years.
>
> Damn !   I just realize i would have to pay 60 euros then for 3 servers
> !  Luckily, i had not installed more plugins from erlands around !   I
> guess i won't dare telling my sister and friend that they own me 20
> euros each for the sound system i put at their places (especially after
> all the 7.6 problems)
>
> Is it charged by server ? Or by email adress ?  Now, i'm even more
> concerned if i have to pay when i change the server.
>
> Realy, i want to stay out of that.

My understanding:  The license is tied to you as a mysqueezebox.com
user. So if you have multiple servers, but they are all identified to
your mysqueezebox.com account, there is only a single license for all
the servers.  It certainly works on all my instances of SbS, but again,
all my SbS are tied to my single mysb.com account.

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.2 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag