pongagt;664155 Wrote:
> I used to listen to KPOJ all the time until about 2 weeks ago. Why would
> I want to have a computer and the squeezebox running to listen to a
> stream when I can hear the stream from just the computer. I don't want
> to run my computer all the time so i will have to go without KPOJ
> unless they resume their other stream. I sent them a message about the
> problem about 2 weeks ago and have had no response so either they have
> a problem they are working on or they don't care about us squeezebox
> streamers. Thomm Hartman has his own stream that you can get when he is
> live. Hopefully someone comes out with mp3/wma streams for the stations
> that have evidently dropped their mp3/wma stream.

Keep in mind it is the station at fault here, not your SB player.  Your
SB player plays all the same formats today that it played the day you
purchased it (possibly more).

KPOJ changed it's streaming format, also KPOJ is not making itself
available to some of the most popular streaming aggregators out there
further reducing your options (and everyone else's options) to listen
to their broadcast.

vTuner = not listed
Reciva = not listed
TuneIn = present (but in their new AAC format which you cannot use
absent a computer)
iHeartRadio = present (Flash/web based)

--
toby10