audiomuze;666508 Wrote:
> Have a look at the puddletag forum, there's a post there that sets out
> how to get it done without too much effort.

The only info I found in the puddletag forum for a Mac install is for
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), not Lion (10.7):

http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/puddletag/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42&p=338

The instructions in this puddletag forum post say:

"Get python 2.7, Sip/PyQt, PIL, PyParsing, mutagen,
python-musicbrainz2. They all come with straightforward instructions
for their installation."

I have not been able to get this working on Lion.  I have been using
MacPorts to get the required packages, but not all are available.
Perhaps I need to get the source for each package and build it from
scratch without using MacPorts at all.

It would be great to have a prebuilt Mac OS X puddletag package that
works on Snow Leopard and Lion; I hope this is something you're
considering.

--
Ron Olsen