Let's move the discussion to the puddletag forum. Bottom line is with
the exception of windows file paths puddletag is OS agnostic, written
in Python and dependent on a series of Python libraries to do its work.
Those libraries are also OS agnostic and available for most OS', so
getting puddletag running on OSX is principally a function of having a
properly functioning Python environment in OSX. Unfortunately neither
the dev or I have a Mac. I am, however, willing to work with you to see
if we can find a simple way to get the dependencies installed on your
Mac.

--
audiomuze

*'Linux finally gets a great audio tagger'
(http://www.ubuntugeek.com/linux-finally-gets-a-great-audio-tagger.html):
'puddletag' (http://puddletag.sourceforge.net/)*