cvj;668420 Wrote:
> Yes, it popped back up - but it wil;l not accept my MOG
> username/password.
> It also shows on iPeng on my iPad - but again same problem logging in.
>
> Must be a "Work in Progress" this evening - but perhaps I have the
> distinction of being the first to observe this :-)

MOG support is now released:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=668413#post668413

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.