Carrick1973;668502 Wrote:
> I love the Squeezebox Touch, but it doesn't seem quite as practical as a
> headless unit with the same internal DAC
Based on the experience from the SB Receiver, the Touch is infinitely
more practical than a "headless" unit, especially during installation.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that the cost of the display is
negligible, but the cost of the display is likely to be so low that
it's not much point for Logitch in having a slightly cheaper but far
less flexible product in the lineup.
I've never understood why some people are so bothered by having a
function on their device that thay rarely use, have a look at the
appliances and gadgets in your home, I bet that for most of them there
are some features that you've never used.

--
alfista