gruntwolla;670236 Wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I had to get a replacement htc desire the other day, and I
> reinstalled Squeezecommander. Now I am having an issue wih cover art in
> some folders not showing in Squeezecommander.
>
> I am a bit baffled for 2 reasons. The album art is still
> displaying correctly on my duet controller, and secondly, I can see no
> difference between the layout of the folders that do display correctly
> in Squeezecommander, and those that don't.
>
> I guess I'm missing something obvious here, but any help
> appreciated,
>
> Trev

Have you already tried a 'Clear Cache' in SqueezeCommander?

Where does the cover art problem happen?
In the musicfolder view, the album view or the NowPlaying view?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android