tonyptony;671639 Wrote:
> Christian, I don't know if this has been asked yet, but is there any
> chance you could make this available via the Amazon App Store? Devices
> like the Nook Tablet cannot access the (Google) Android App store.

I'm not sure about the future yet, but for now: No.

I really do not like the Amazon App Store rules (i.e. you give them the
right to sell your app for 20% of your price, and funny stuff like
that). Therefore I'd like to avoid this.

I'm not sure if you can install 3rd party Apps on the Kindle Fire, but
on most other tablets (e.g. the Nook), you should be able to install
either Android Market or SlideME and get SqueezeCommander from these
stores.

http://slideme.org/application/squeeze-commander

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android