vagskal;671193 Wrote:
> JRiver fixed it in a beta release that is not public yet!
>
> Do you know if Replay Gain data in MC is used for SB playback. The
> tracks I have tried so far is played significantly louder than normal
> on my SB players.
>
> I also noticed that the progress bar in MC is not following the
> progress of the SB playback (not a big deal; I just wanted to know if
> this is a known issue). And the playlist/single track sent from MC to
> SBS is repeated on my SB players (no, repeat in SBS is turned off).
>
> Thanks again guys!

I don't believe that RG values are applied.   For DNLA, MC's DSP Studio
is not used, and I don't think they are applied by SB when the FLAC is
streamed.

For the progress bar, be sure to select the SB zone under Playing Now
in SB.  Each zone has its own playlist, and controls/status updates
follow the selected zone.   The new Overview mode will make this easier
to see.  Just Show the SB zone, and click the zone to switch status
updates to that zone.

Repeat settings are set on MC, not SB, in this usage.  Select the SB
zone to control Repeat settings.

Glad this is working for you.  What an unfortunate coincidence that it
happened to break in the build just after I indicated it was working!

--
MrC