It is connected via ethernet to a seperate dlink DAP1522, which serves
as an AP for a dLink DIR655. The first time I installed Squeezeconfig
on my phone, it found the SB3 and I was able to configure it. I didnt
understand the instructions at first so I did use my phones settings
and adjusted them to be able to connect.
When I shut down my servers, the sb3 disconnected and I had tp run
squeezeconfig again. This time I wasnt paying as much attention and I
again used my phones settings but I left it as a wireless set up
instead of ethernet and it wont detect it anymore. I hope that clears
it up enough to be able to help me.

--
bundee1