db122;678047 Wrote:
> With your device it might be best to simply get rid of the top bar
> altogether when browsing.

Can I do that? How?

> When searching in landscape mode, I'm not sure that there's much to be
> done at all. No top bar would help a bit, but not much.

Well, actually No top- and no bottom bar would help.... that's what I
meant with "full-screen" mode.

> By the way, I'm a huge believer in reasonably-sized phones so I'm not
> simply writing off your feedback at all.

Well, I'm not even sure it's "reasonably sized" because so much stuff
doesn't work well on it.
However, already having an iPhone I didn't want another, similarly
sized brick as a second phone let alone an even bigger one) so it came
in handy. I'm tempted to upgrade to the never one they have now because
it comes with a full on-screen-keyboard instead of the slide-out thing
so will be even smaller.

> I will do some more testing with Spotify as well, a service I actually
> haven't used. Your experience should be considered a bug, not an
> incomplete feature.
It's actually not just Spotify but all "Apps" I've tried.

One more thing (sorry): with all the information permanently on the
screen I'm missing one: the current player's name, it's not even on
NowPlaying (I _know_, iPeng is the same for menus,... yet) so I keep
playing on the wrong device.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com