Jeff Flowerday;679267 Wrote:
> I had the same thing happening, it sees the name of the library but
> would never connect.  It turns out UDP packets weren't being forwarded
> for 3483.  Enabling them, fixed it right up.
>
> So either you still don't have everything configured quite correct or
> your router has a UDP forwarding bug.

On which end? On the server side I'm currently forwarding _every_ TCP
and UDP port to the server. The firewall is a ZyWALL 2 Plus and has a
'default server' setting to do this. Not exactly what I want, but until
I get it figured out, it'll have to do. One the player side I'm not sure
there's much I can configure differently in the Linkys WRTG54G software.

--
JJZolx