Mike, I feel that mine is in the same boat! It just feels as though the
hardware is OK and the damn software has been so flaky lately that
anything could happen. I'm running 7.5.1 as later versions have a
looooong delay and freeze the music for a few minutes when I click on a
genre until I get a response and the list of artists and this just was
not acceptable to me. The older versions work fine as one would expect.
It was after going back to the old version that this problem began. I
guess I'll have to go back to the latest to see if that fixes it. But
can't do that today. Interruptions in Christmas music (via Transporter
in the living room) would upset the world!!!! :-) Thanks for the info
on your experience, Merry Christmas.

--
ChrisLord