Hi:
I am running squeezebox server on a Mac G5. All my music sits on an
external hard drive and is 95% flac format files that have been
converted from CD. Some were converted using dbpoweramp and some using
another software (cant remember the name, it was shareware).
The files that were done with dbpoweramp mostly seem to have artwork,
others don't. A few CD's seem to have gone into a folder of their own
that have the flac's and a jpg with artwork. not sure how this
happened.
Can someone recommend a mac compatible software that can tag artwork
and organize files? When i look at the main directory it is just a
bunch of flac files, not organized by artist or album. However it seems
to come into squeezebox fine, without artwork.
Thanks

--
jbloewheedle