Now then, I'm having a go at getting this set up, but I'm stuck.

I've done the "Web interface" part and the "Browse menus on
SqueezeBox/Transporter" part of
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Setup_support_for_ratings - they
look to be the same thing. Are they two different options?

"Now Playing" is the next step, which says;

"The next step is to configure the contents of the Now Playing screen.

1    Goto Player Settings in the web interface for a specific
SqueezeBox/Transporter
2    Step down to the screen saver parameters and change Choose a
screensaver to use when playing to Music Information Screen
3    Click Apply to store the changes
4    Goto the Music Information Screen section at the top of the page
5    Step down to the "Screensaver" section"

Where is the screen saver option? I can't see it at all. I'm in the web
browser looking under Interface but can't see it anywhere, or under any
other tabs. I'm sure it's installed as I can see Music Information
Screen v4.4.7 in the installed plugins.

Any ideas?

--
Finchy