garym;694925 Wrote:
> I'm confused with your comment. This logic does work. I'm using 7.7.1
> and if I have an album with at least one different artist on a track,
> it WILL be treated as a compilation if I do NOT use Album Artist. If I
> use Album Artist for such album (and do NOT set COMPILATION flag to 1),
> then such album does NOT show up as a compilation.

OK I get it, by being treated as compilation I guess you and Jens mean
whether it show us up under Artists->"Various Artists", right?

That would make sense and is not what is the problem with the bugs I
mentioned. Thanks, i'll drop the question that as I don't want to
hi-jack the Jens' thread with the other issues connected with that
mentioned bugs.

--
Aguida