Hi Ralphy,
I'm testing squeezeslave-1.2L-320.exe on a WinXPSP3 box.
When I first start it, I get the error:
"the procedure entry point NtAlpcSendWaitReceivePort could not be
located in the dynamic link library ntdll.dll"

This does not happen with squeezeslave-asio-1.1-281.exe (or any of the
previous versions I've tried) on that same machine.

I searched a bit with this error message, came up with the suggestion
to rename \windows\system32\avrt.dll to something else.
Doing so fixed my issue. It's just one system, so just 'anecdata', but
might be useful if someone else has this issue.

One question: If I use the -L option to get a list of output devices,
how then do I use -n to specify that device? for instance, -L gets me
Output devices:
* 4: (Windows DirectSound) Primary Sound Driver (119/239)
5: (Windows DirectSound) SoundMAX HD Audio (119/239)
6: (Windows DirectSound) BEHRINGER USB AUDIO (119/239)
7: (ASIO) BEHRINGER USB AUDIO (5/5)

So, if I want to specify #7, what part of that string do I use? I've
tried "(ASIO) BEHRINGER USB AUDIO (5/5)" and "(ASIO) BEHRINGER USB
AUDIO", neither of which worked. Got any suggestions?

Thanks!

--
bobkoure