Thanks for the reply David,

I have just got my SB2 working with my old WAP now.  The reason that
wasnt working was because the password for the new WAP was longer than
the old one and I had put spaces in after it instead of deleting the
remaining characters.  So the major panic is over as I can still listen
to music :)

It is slightly annoying though because the SB2 actually said it had
connected to the WAP which it obviously hadn't, is this a bug?

I still cant get my SB2 to work with my new WAP though even with the
password as 12345678 so I know I'm not typing it wrong.  I will have a
go later tonight as I am having to work now (boring).

Due to the 169.254.xxx.xxx appearing when I had the password wrong for
my old WAP and it not connecting I am going to assume that for some
reason the SB2 isnt connecting to my new WAP(Netgear WG302) correctly
and therefore will have a play with some of the settings.

And just incase anyone else has any ideas my WAP isnt being used as a
DHCP server as my seperate firewall/router is.  So this rules out the
chance of wrong DHCP stuff coming through.

I will let you know how things go just incase it happens to anyone else
in the future.  If anyone else has any ideas I would still be happy to
hear from you :)

Thanks

Mark

--