Everyone, please calm down a bit, everyone is allowed to have an opinion
and post so but *mlsstl* is right in the sense that very few (probably
none) of the forum people posting have experience of being in charge of
a big company as Logitech, I'm fairly sure none of us would have done a
better job than Logitech management did, we might have done things
differently but probably not better. It's also often easy to think that
some things they do look stupid or unprofessional but we also have to
realize that we don't have access to all information Logitech management
have when they make their decisions and we have no idea what kind of
exciting Squeezebox products they might currently be working on. We
don't have a clue if Squeezebox so far has been an economical success or
failure, all we know is that it's a great music streaming product for
geeks like ourselves.

However, the fact that Logitech still produce and sells Squeezeboxes
indicates that it's not a total failure or that they are really trying
to understand and remain in the music streaming business, else
Squeezebox would have been shutdown in the same way as Revue was by now.