The following may be helpful - it was part of Morgan Stanley Telecom Feb
2012 conf call with Logitech CFO  Erik Bardman. It feels to me the
briefing notes are providing non committal answers for the analysts but
with an excuse why sales are limited.

Code:
--------------------

  Francois Meunier – Morgan Stanley

  And you mentioned the Squeezebox, which is a company you bought maybe two
years ago.

  Erik K. Bardman

  It's probably about four years ago, I think, now.

  Francois Meunier – Morgan Stanley

  So, what’s going on there, because I remember when you bought it, I thought
it's a pretty good idea to have them.

  Erik K. Bardman

  Right.

  Francois Meunier – Morgan Stanley

  It was a software, which was a big source.

  Erik K. Bardman

  Right.

  Francois Meunier – Morgan Stanley

  Where is it now? It's bit like off the radar.

  Erik K. Bardman

  Yes, so it’s a product that among its most loyal users, is very, very
popular, right? And we've made some good improvements,
  we came out with a new product a little over a year ago called the Radio,
which was one of the smaller form factors for it.
  We actually are taking some of the technology capabilities and it’s helping
us in some other product that will necessarily
  be clear to the end-consumer, they don’t really care where the technology
comes from, so we’re leveraging some of that.

  We also think if there is opportunity over time, there are improvements we
need to make it a little more user friendly,
  because it’s such a powerful product in terms of what you can do with it, but
it's still not easy enough to use right out of the box.
  The out of the box experience has got to get better, that's one of the things
that's on our product roadmap.
  But, we like the capability. We like the technology that it gives us.