michael123 wrote:
> http://vimeo.com/21880281
> http://www.sonataserver.com/

this looks interesting. They say it is based on JRMC. Interesting that
it uses a dbpa based ripper.  It does seem they are trying to do all the
right things within a DLNA type system. The one thing I couldn't
discover from their website is whether it can also handle music services
or internet radio. I saw nothing that indicates access to pandora, mog,
spotify, siriusXM, etc. or even just free internet radio streams. Also,
the multiple player aspect seems to be multiple zones all tied to the
player (hardwired) versus multiple room players (connected via ethernet
or WIFI) that are synched. Hard to tell from the web discussion.  Also a
bit confused by the soundcard discussion. One of the things I like about
Squeezebox stuff is that it is not related at all to whatever soundcard
I happen to have in the computer running LMS. I don't have to mess with
WASAPI, etc. that they mention.