garym wrote:
> As long as mysb.com stays alive, I can go on for years, and probably
> will.
...as long as Rhapsody, last.fm, TuneIn, etc don't change their APIs.
Which they will. If there's no incentive to update mysb.com it *will*
die.

Sonos remains the only viable competitor, and an overpriced one at that.
I certainly have no intention of replacing my investment in SB devices
so quickly. I think our best bet is for the programmers amongst us to
come up with an open source equivalent to mysb.com, but that can't
happen without support from Logitech (or the old-guard employees).