lrossouw wrote:
> I'd pay something small for LMS + squeezslave+squeezeplay.  No streaming
> services available in South Africa (probably true for many non-US non-EU
> regions).  Maybe for last.fm scrobbling and maybe google music
> integration (sync and play), which I managed to get working here (but
> not technically allowed), but would love to integrate with LMS.

What is exactly controlled by mySB.com, and how? As I understood it,
it's just a broker (or phone book, or whatever comparison). For radio
stations, it just holds the libraries of all URLs. The actual stream
comes from the radio station server. The same for Spotify/MOG/etc. It's
just an interface between Squeezebox and the service, but does not send
any actual data. And scrobbling is handled by LMS directly to last.fm,
without mySB.com as an intermediary? And a plugin for the radio service
to interface directly with TuneIn could sove the radio part.

In that sense, the bandwidth requirements per user for something like
mySB.com should be quite low, not? And thus the costs per user?