Of course this is all based on speculation, but I don't see any sense in
releasing this new concept to market, if they will not be releasing more
devices to run on that service. Even Logitech should realize by now that
the Radio alone isn't going to help the concept survive. If you read the
posts by this Logitech employee (Michael if I recall correctly?), you
can definately see he's on some sort of NDA, so he can't provide any
info on upcoming devices. Why would they do that if they're not planning
on doing so?

Again, all speculation, but I just can't see the sense in Logitech doing
it otherwise...